Wednesday, August 11, 2004

a quiz that made me cry...

My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!


Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in. Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

i wish i had that innocence still. i long for it, i want it, i want to run and play and have the big wide world out there for my stuff. 6 was the last year of innocence for me. life up to that time wasn't a bed of roses by any means, but the rape happened at 7, so 6 was a special year for me. it's about the only year that i have some real memories from. not just the fill in the blank ones your mom always told you about.

thanks to stephanie at i am unfinished for the head's up on this one!

No comments: