corner bob is encouraging bloggers again this year to remember the year with a top 5 list. i took the time this morning to re-read through my year of blogging and i must say i can't believe so many of you are still reading my words. what a negative year i've had. yuck. lots of anger, hurt and pain poured into my keyboard this past year - i'm ready to put it behind me! i'm sure you are too! thanks for sticking with me this year - you have all made it do-able - knowing i wasn't alone and feeling your support has been extraordinary. thank you!
i've ended this with my hopes for 2006 - they are big hopes, big dreams and there are even more than 5 - but those will come later. it is with great anticipation and expectations that i enter 2006 this year. i am so ready for change. the best part of it is that i get to take the blogosphere with me, that doesn't change. thanks for sticking by me this year. you're the best!
my top 5 for 2005
- participating in the 1000 journals documentary
- being reborn during the dcb's 'deliver me' and 'you are my joy' worship at nywc in pittsburgh (i haven't blogged about this yet...)
- the whirlwind east coast tour of 2005
- family sabbatical fall 2005
- watching liam choose life and health and growth this year, there has been nothing like it.
- Narnia (even though i haven't seen it yet)
- Hotel Rwanda (i didn't see it until this year on dvd)
- HP Goblet of Fire
- Shrek 2
- Whale Rider (didn't see it until this year either)
- Smooth move to NB, no surpises financially or logistically
- COMMUNITY, real kingdom life together with kindred souls
- Real friends for Pink & Buck - best friends, the kind you remember forever.
- liveable wages and benefits so we are able to remain debt free and live generously
- to begin our masters in ministry, something i only ever dreamed of before