Friday, March 28, 2008

liam's dad

just heard that liam's father just died. they thought he'd have a month or two, then a couple of days ago it was weeks, and yesterday it was the weekend. he didn't make it.

please pray especially for liam's sister G as the family told her to go on her scheduled holiday and she is to return tomorrow. she will be shattered.

things are still sideways (not in a good sideways like my blog, but a bad, twisted, uncomfortable sideways) so prayers in that area would be a blessing too.

we're hoping our sad, little volvo can make the trip again. any prayers for her would be appreciated too.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Oh luv, I'm so sorry... let me know if I can do anything.
xo

Dharma Kelleher said...

sending prays of love and healing

Anonymous said...

Thank you, God, for going before bobbie and Liam and Liam's sister and preparing them and their way in the coming days with comfort and healing and protection.

And Thank You, God, for going before bobbie and Liam and providing them and their volvo with a safe and easy trip.
Amen.

Anonymous said...

(((((Bobbie and family))))) I'll be thinking of you guys and praying.
Mich

Northwest said...

My thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Having recently experienced the sudden loss of my daughter's fiancee, I can relate to the encyclopedia of emotions you and yours are feeling.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I'm just seeing this now. I'm sure prayers would still be helpful...

Unknown said...

i'm sorry to read this, bobbie. i'm just getting to it now... hope your travel is/was safe and that you are all able to grieve in a healthy way.
judi