Saturday, January 03, 2009

argh!

upgraded my other blog skin and was headed to fix this one too - but i will loose ALL OF MY widgets for this one when i change. ARGH!

anyone know how to save widget info before a switch? my other blog didn't have anything of meaning (except a blogroll that i have to recreate) - but this blog has TONS of widgets and they're not save-able like copying html code from old blogger templates - each one has to be reinstated individually. what a p.i.t.a. ARGH!

i have a cool modern lighthouse template that i was changing this to and this blog REALLY needs a facelift. anyone navigated this one before and have any tips you'd like to share??

oh - and btw - happy new year! :D

5 comments:

Amy A. said...

My blog is template only. I have not taken the time to learn much about all that fancy stuff. No help from me!

Kel said...

sorry, wish i did know as i changed a couple of my blogs and am still in the process of even remembering what i had on the sidebar that is no longer there!?!

hope the new year has been good to you so far

bobbie said...

thanks ladies - i'm trying to figure out what i'll hate more - my old template or redoing all of the work for my sidebars... sigh...

Togenberg said...

I wish I knew.

A little later, but Happy New Year to you too!

bobbie said...

I took the plunge today - new skin! wish my own was as easy to change!