Three places I'd love to go
- GB - i covet every year when everyone posts they are headed to greenbelt - i would one day like to join them.
- Vancouver - to see stephanie again for a time when she is not working so we can relax and play and maybe even cook together.
Three things I'd love to do
- like connie, i too would love to be safe enough inside my skin to dance in public - no ballet or performance, just freedom of movement without being so self-conscious and encumbered by my lack of rhythm.
- paint/sculpt/throw the clay - actually just to find my medium - i know it's out there, or in here, or somewhere - i just haven't found it yet
- to find those whales migrating through this season and feel the joy and freedom of their existance. it's as close as i'll ever come to being the whale rider - but it will be enough.
- plant a community
- create a third space coffee house
- write and publish all of the books floating in the atmosphere of my brain
Three skills I'd like to acquire
- the ability to focus long enough on ONE project to see it to completion
- the drive to gather enough like minded people together to cast a vision and harness the power of the collective brain trust to bring light, life and hope to a community.
- the ability to trust those around me enough to allow them the freedom from my co-dependency so that i am not terrified they won't need me if they don't NEED me like they do right now.
- a location for our third space/coffee house/art studio/meeting room/performance stage
- a home that is really our's to stay/live/nurture/become rooted in
- financial security so we can share/build/give/create
- a new, comfortable mattress
- a nice long harvest table w/ sturdy, old, comfortable chairs to build new memories around
- current laptop & printer
- art studio w/ supplies
- pink & buck's bedrooms designed and finished like they dream of
- REALLY WARM SLIPPERS! (my feet are always freezing)
- 2 sturdy, reliable vehicles owned outright
- the friendships made here online and at the path - amazing people all of you
- my daughter pink - my son's relationship seems more natural, i need to work at my relationship with my daughter, and i want to make that a priority
- our new community here, can't be any more specific than that right now i guess