Saturday, April 29, 2006

neil young's got a blog!

NEIL YOUNG - Living With War

the song living with war sounds like a worship tune - here's the lyrics:


I'm LIVING WITH WAR everyday

I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my heart everyday

I'm LIVING WITH WAR right now.....

And when the dawn breaks I see my fellow man ...

And on the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again...

and when the night falls, I pray for PEACE...

Try to remember PEACE (visualize)...

I join the multitudes...

I raise my hand in PEACE

I never bow to the laws of the thought police

I take a holy vow...

To never to kill again..

To never kill again...

I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my hear

I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my heart and my mind...

I'm LIVING WITH WAR right now...

Don't take no tidal wave...

Dont take no mass grave...

Don't take no smokin' gun....

To show how the west was won....

But when the curtain falls,

I pray for PEACE....

Try to remember PEACE (visualize).......

listen to the full album HERE

No comments: