Wednesday, September 28, 2005

too good to be hidden in my comments

If only the black and white thinkers of this world could be swept up in a tesserat and experience some life shaking alternative reality.
Connie Knighton

oh connie - i love you! this made me laugh out loud at 5:30 this morning!


and this needs to be read by more people than just me. she left this in another comment:

What is this feeling like death,
companion to birth,
this emptying,
this flux of blood.
Anxiety?
Excitement?
Expectation?
Fear?
Regret?
This pulse.
This knowing.
Life may yet be snatched from the grave of misunderstandings,
compromise,
willful ignorance,
abandonment,
betrayal.
I die to the past.
I am born into the future.
In between, I hold my breath
and wait for the miracle.

this one gave me shivvers, it's so beautiful, thank you! you are a sage indeed!

No comments: