my words are scarce today, so i hope these express my heart more fully...
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. (Melody Beattie)
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. (Cicero)
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. (J.B. Massieu)
- Gratitude takes three forms: A feeling in the heart, an expression in words, and a giving in return. (Anonymous)
- Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. (Mark Twain)
- Nothing is worth more than this day. (Goethe)