Thursday, April 07, 2005

gerbera daisy


gerbera daisy

welcome spiritual ingenue to our garden too!

They require full sun but I've found that if you keep them away from extremely hot situations, they perform much better.

You want to be careful not to over water. They actually
prefer to be a little on the dry side (like my sense of humor!) and if you're using them in containers you want to make sure that you select companions for them that require similar conditions.
read the rest of her post here.

i have a couple more to add, but i don't want to overwhelm you all, or cause anyone to get overlooked, so i will post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

nadia petrov said...

Hello
I so love this post. The gerbera daisy were my nieces favorite flower in the whole world. She passed away 4 weeks ago, and everytime I see a gerbera daisy it makes me smile. Thank you for this smile today and for sharing with me.

You did a beautiful job photographing the beauty of this flower. The petals are just gorgeous.

Country hugs...steve