Friday, February 03, 2006

four things meme

my favorite rocket scientist rob at unspace tagged me for the four things meme. i'm feeling a bit blocked again words wise, so these are always good at jarring things loose:

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. File Clerk/Receptionist @ a Medical Center
2. Closet/Organizational Store Manager
3. Switchboard Operator/Receptionist @ College
4. Inventory Control/Shipping/Receiving @ pharmacy

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:

1. The Princess Bride
2. Whale Rider
3. Shrek (one, not two)
4. The Shawshank Redemption

Four Places I'’ve Lived:

1. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
2. Hamilton, Ontario
3. Dubuque, Iowa
4. Oak Park, Illinois

Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Survivor
2. Good Eats (althought we don't get it up here anymore)
3. Martha (it's what the kids and I watch together since Good Eats isn't on anymore)
4. Gilmore Girls

Four Places I've Vacationed:

1. Orange Lake, Florida
2. Sunshine Coast, Vancouver, British Columbia
3. Massanutten, Virginia
4. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Four Websites I visit daily:

1. Bloglines
2. del.icio.us
3. google
4. BBC

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. Carrot Ginger Muffins
2. Raspberries
3. My homemade Drop Noodle Soup
4. really good cheese

Four Places I'd like to be right now:

1. Linwood House
2. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
3. Italy
4. Orlando - it was a wonderful vacation memory with our family

Four Folks Now Tagged With This Meme: (if you've already done it and i missed it, sorry!)

1. Hope at A Song Not Scored for Breathing
2. Erin at Biscotti Brain
3. Sarah Louise at Pink Sneakers n'at
4. Clint at Friar Tuck

No comments: