Monday, September 26, 2005

yipee, i've been meme-ed!

renee has tagged me for a new meme floating through the blogosphere. it cheered me up immensely as i needed to think about something other than 'here'.

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. get off this continent and see the world.
2. write books and get them published.
3. plant a community.
4. paint on canvases.
5. become a storyteller.

5 things I can do:

1. speak the truth in love.
2. talk and teach in front of lots of people.
3. own my own junk.
4. spend time alone.
5. explain things so that others can understand them.

5 things I cannot do:

1. keep my mouth shut...
2. tolerate cruelty.
3. fake anything.
4. remember things that fall off my radar without a list or a reminder.
5. absorb information that is not organized well.

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. liam's eyes
2. liam's legs (solomon like towers of ivory... sorry, too much information??)
3. liam's laugh and sense of humor
4. liam's giant hands that make my man hands look feminine
5. liam's lips

5 things I say most often:

1. hey babe (what i call him)
2. crap for crap (strongbad...)
3. @#()$ insert swear word here...
4. i am so tired.
5. okay, break's over (cyberschool...)

5 celebrity crushes (characters more than people):

1. charlie brown
2. napoleon dynamite
3. shrek (part 1)
4. colin firth (ala pride and predjudice & bridget jones' diary)
5. ewan mcgregor (ala moulin rouge)

5 people I want to do this next (i'm picking people who i don't know very well) :

1. cheryl
2. elizabeth
3. friar tuck
4. layla
5. wilsonian

No comments: