Tuesday, January 30, 2007

me, myself and i

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Instinctual Variant Test Results
Sexual |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Social ||||||||||||||| 50%
Self Preservation ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Instinctual Variant Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Scale (|||||||%) results:

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 50%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test



thanks sketch!

3 comments:

Trudging said...

Congrats fellow INFJ. It is the best type you know (-:

anj said...

Okay - I can get started on our 1040; or I can play along. Obviously, here are my results:

ENP Extroverted (E) 55.56% Introverted (I) 44.44%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 55.88% Thinking (T) 44.12%
Perceiving (P) 77.78% Judging (J) 22.22%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

And I am an 8, with a sexual variant. Thanks for the diversion, now onto the 1040??

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh. I don't think this means I am a hot sexy chick :( I think it is a red flag:

Sexual 90%
Social ||||||||||||||| 46%
Self Preservation 50%

I am also an INFJ according to MBriggs I've taken in the past.